looking for Cressi regulator service kits

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Royan

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi, I'm currently looking for the service parts for my 1st stage Cressi T10 SC, 2nd stage Cressi Master Titanium and 2nd stage Cressi Balanced MG octopus. I have read the manuals and it seems I need the part numbers HZ 800045 and HZ 820080. If anyone knows where I can buy them online in the US, with shipping to Miami FL, I would be very grateful.

Greetings from Chile,
Raul

Hi, I'm currently looking for the service parts for my 1st stage Cressi T10 SC, 2nd stage Cressi Master Titanium and 2nd stage Cressi Balanced MG octopus. I have read the manuals and it seems I need the part numbers HZ 800045 and HZ 820080. If anyone knows where I can buy them online in the US, with shipping to Miami FL, I would be very grateful.

Greetings from Chile,
Raul
I suggest you order from Europe through Ebay. There are no import duties in US for sport equipment.

I've found them in this store www.gidivestore.com. It's in Spain but they have direct shipping to Chile.

Thank you

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom