C. Brac: Nov vs Dec?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Try Little Cayman Beach Resort. They have supported shore diving in the past when the wind from the south has precluded their boats getting out through the cut.

People generally do not go to Little Cayman to shore dive, but it certainly can be done.

Reef Divers is the dive op at LCBR and they rent tanks to shore divers at their resorts on Cayman Brac and Grand Cayman, so I can't imagine that they wouldn't be willing to do it at their shop on Little Cayman, too.

You will need to rent a car to go shore diving on Little Cayman or Cayman Brac, I don't know of any resort or rental property on the sister islands that offer shore diving on site.

Below is a thread about shore diving Brac.

Cayman Brac Beach Resort - Shore Diving?

Try Little Cayman Beach Resort. They have supported shore diving in the past when the wind from the south has precluded their boats getting out through the cut.

People generally do not go to Little Cayman to shore dive, but it certainly can be done.
Reef Divers is the dive op at LCBR and they rent tanks to shore divers at their resorts on Cayman Brac and Grand Cayman, so I can't imagine that they wouldn't be willing to do it at their shop on Little Cayman, too.

You will need to rent a car to go shore diving on Little Cayman or Cayman Brac, I don't know of any resort or rental property on the sister islands that offer shore diving on site.

Below is a thread about shore diving Brac.

Cayman Brac Beach Resort - Shore Diving?
Thank you!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom