Cabilao: Polaris or La Estrella?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i dont want my computer beeping like crazy on the plane and making the crew think i got a bomb or something. my flight's at 2pm so its safe for me to do two dives in the morning and maybe one quick one for the road just after lunch.

nice pics jon! will be adding that funky flounder to the list of stuff i wanna see there.

Polaris

my computer usually asks for 18 for desat only if i do one dive that day. 24-25 hours for multiple dives...

Last time I was in the Philippines (in Moalboal), when I came up from my last dive I was over 27 hours to fly according to my computer... But I had just finished 14 dives in less than 96 hours!:wink:

i use a scubapro extender. the manual says it will beep beep beep if desat time hasnt expired. havent actually experienced that though. i could be wrong. didnt read the whole manual. :confused:

i use a scubapro extender. the manual says it will beep beep beep if desat time hasnt expired. havent actually experienced that though. i could be wrong. didnt read the whole manual. :confused:
an icon (forgot the symbol) will appear when violated, no beeps. Wifey's an extender, mine's a stinger. Stinger cleared me a good 1 1/2 hours before her comp did. And we all thought suunto was the most conservative even at default setting.

edit: actually two icons will show the other is altitude.

yup its ultra conservative. 25 hours when you do at least two dives. but its less strict during safety stop and deco time. mine usually clears me for surfacing before those using stinger.
the icons simply indicate altitude. i think 3 for the highest altitude but have seen it display only two during flights. but then, am usually zonked out when flying. maybe the alarm is switched off as a default.

#@$! both resorts are fully booked feb 23-26.

Back
Top Bottom