Cabo San Lucas

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

taikodive

Reaction score
# of dives
0 - 24
Hello. I am new to the group. I went to Playa de carmen this summer to do cenote and boat divings. I am planning to go to Cabo San Lucas for this winter (December to January). I am wondring if there is any diving and accomodation packages over there. I appreciate if you give me some suggestion for my trip. Thank you.

Welcome to the 'board!
We have alot of information to be had here if you know where to look. Check out their local forum for those that live or dive regularly in that area. Tons of input to go thru' about Cabo
here... http://www.scubaboard.com/forums/mexico/ You will find many good options to sort through...I did and I loved my short one day of diving in Cabo in Nov. '06...my first experiance in clear warm water. Enjoy!

smilies-35311.png
bananawave.gif

If you haven't yet, click Forums above and start going thru the list - looking for those of interest to you, especially your local dive club. Always good to try a Search before starting a new thread, tho :search: - click here for Search help, and be careful about posting Threads & Replies before reading the Sticky threads at the tops of most forums. PM me if I can help you around here..

don
banana_guitar.gif

Hello ! my name is pepe and I have been diving the sea of cortez for the last 22 yrs , Cabo San Lucas has a submarine cayon and its famous for the sand falls , its a great time a couple of dives in cabo but there is too many jet skies , boats etc.. the best dive spot its a Cabo Pulmo wich is about 60 miles northeast from Cabo San Lucas , you either take a day tour from a Dive Operator such as amigos del mar Amigos del Mar or you can a rent a car and drive its about 1/30 minutos drive in to Cabo Pulmo and go with Pepes Dive Center cabo pulmo baja / the authentic marine park reef diving experience, kayaking, hiking and loafing and enjoy your dive time !!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom