Cabo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for all the feedback...we're narrowing our options down and like the Pueblo Bonito Los Cabos a lot. Looking forward to some time off and an exciting adventure.

I have used Baja Dive Three times and had a very good time diving with Memo the Dive Master.
I like there big boat lots of Shade and easy to get in and out.
The Dive Masters take groups of 5 or less Divers and put them in groups according to there experence.
I rent gear when I travel and I happy with the gear I rent from Baja Dive.
the crew humps all the gear to and from the boat and helps you set up and get into the water.
baja-dive.net

I saw several dive ops while I was in Cabo. During my 4 days of diving I saw several of the ops on the water and every time each boat had any where from 8 to 12 divers on board. We even saw one with 15 a true cattle boat. Remember cruise ships come into port on Tuesday and Friday so those are the busy days. With Land's End Divers the most we had was 7 divers and that only happened on one dive. The first day it was only the DM, Capt, and myself so that was extra nice. The remaining days it was groups of 4. It's not the nicest boat in the harbor but it is sea worthy and a stable dive boat.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom