Cafe Press and TSDT swag

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TwoBitTxn

ScubaBoard Supporter
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I received an e-mail from Cafe Press the other day that our site may be taken down due to inactivity.

There has not been an order posted since 2003.

I am kinda the site manager. I don't make anything off the site.

Is anyone interested in Texas Swamp diver stuff? If not, I'll let them pull it and it will die a peaceful death.

Texas Swamp Diving Team Online Store

The link is also in my sig line.

I received an e-mail from Cafe Press the other day that our site may be taken down due to inactivity.

There has not been an order posted since 2003.

I am kinda the site manager. I don't make anything off the site.

Is anyone interested in Texas Swamp diver stuff? If not, I'll let them pull it and it will die a peaceful death.

Texas Swamp Diving Team Online Store

The link is also in my sig line.

Tom,

I know for a fact that the last order date is wrong. I have bought (3) shirts from them and I didn't even join SB until January of 04. There have been several others that I know have bought shirts since then as well.

With that being said, If you don't mind let me order some more shirts tomorrow before you kill it.

Thanks,

I cant remember if I came across the web site before or not but, if I have I forgot all about it. Maybe we could have a sticky post just for it and a few of the best selling stuff pictured. Just a thought..

I went to the site a while back to buy a new Swampers hat. Unfortunately they don't have the white cap with logo available anymore. Any idea if this can be made available? My old one is just about dead.

The store is saved. I added some new products to it too. Chris, I added the white hat back. I also remember some people saying they hate white shirts. I had the option of adding colored shirts.

I did NOT have the option of what colors to add.

I do not know how the logo will look against a colored back ground. I hope the shirts will give a good representation of that. If the additions aren't there give them a couple days to add them. I have no idea what that takes.

If there is anything else you want with the logo on it, speak up and I'll see if it's available. I'm not on SB every day anymore, but I'll check this thread when I do come around.

Tom

funny... I've been looking at the sad shape of my treasured Swamp Diver DIMWIT shirts and had thought about designing some new ones.
so far I've just been thinking about it.

the site shows a light blue tshirt which looks really nice...but of course men's style only ....women's is only available in white...yes my old TSD shirt went by the wayside a long time ago...guess it is time for another one

I'll look and see if other colors are available. I thought they were.

---------- Post added April 10th, 2012 at 01:42 PM ----------

Ok, edits made. Sorry, it was my mistake. I had to tell them what to put on the articles.

The shirts, what you see is literally what you get. Right now, the logo is over the left breast where a pocket would be. Yes, it really is a white square with the logo in the middle. If you want the logo on the back, let me know and I can redesign it. It's $9 additional.

It should all show up now. Guys do get a full range of colors, ladies get black, white, or gray.

Tom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom