California Kelp Divers (SoCal) - Roll Call San Luis Obispo to San Diego

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
jessejean:
You can add me in...I actually was a member here a few years ago, but stopped posting for a while - not really sure why. Too busy diving? :) Here is my info:

Jessejean
Camarillo, Ca.
Been diving for 15 years ( i was a little squid when I started)
Cert: up to Rescue Diver
Passion: wrecks
Places I've been: Palau, Truk, Yap, Hawaii, Most Ventura County beach dive spots, San Diego, Catalina, Channel Islands...
Hey Jessejean,

I've added you to the list.

It sounds like you've been diving in some very cool places!

I hope that we get to meet you out at a dive sometime soon.

Christian

divebunny13:
Screen name: divebunny13
City: Oceanside, CA
Quick Comment: Rescue diver with OWSI aspirations. My boyfriend just got his OW and we are looking for some people to have fun with underwater and topside!
Hi Amanda,

Welcome to the SoCal dive community! :happywave

I've got you on the list.

You and your boyfriend should consider coming to our Wrinkles Beach Dive and BBQ at La Jolla Shores on September 8th and/or our 2 dive Post Wrinkles Dive on the DND II the next morning. There will be people there from your local area, as well as, all sorts of other places around SoCal. It's a great opportunity to get connected with other divers. It's a friendly group and we welcome new people coming by to join in on the fun.

Dive safe!

Christian

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom