Calling all dorks!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'm ashamed to say I do not own a pink snorkel. But that is OK because as DD's we can wear and use any gear we want, as long as it is safe.

Actually, the orange shovel does come in handy. On a deep dive, if your buddy is not looking you can dig a hole and put your computer down in it, giving you a deeper dive than your buddy. BIG bragging rights! (Well, ok, its just a stupid prank) :D

Merxlin,

..I noticed that you had 2 snorkles.. Do you find the redundant snorkle benneficial? ..
You assistance with these questions will greatly help me in my quest to become a better dork.

Thanks
Well isn't it obvious! That is the DORK way to dive doubles.. Very cool ..
Although , just to be clear.. We don't mind if you use two tanks instead of two snorkels. As long as you do it safely.

Lurking dork checking in. I seldomly post outside my local network, it's too much fun over there! No trolls and very little animosity....Now where in the heck did I leave my snorkel???

Actually, the orange shovel does come in handy. On a deep dive, if your buddy is not looking you can dig a hole and put your computer down in it, giving you a deeper dive than your buddy. BIG bragging rights! (Well, ok, its just a stupid prank) :D

Is there any other reason to use a(orange)shovel.:rofl3:

Last edited:
Lurking dork checking in. I seldomly post outside my local network, it's too much fun over there! No trolls and very little animosity....Now where in the heck did I leave my snorkel???

Oh Darn,we have lurkers in here as well.:confused:

IF YOU ARE ONE,COME OUT AND MAKE YOURSELF KNOWN

We don't bite :no,most of the time that is.:D

You even don't need a orange snorkel.:rofl4:

Well isn't it obvious! That is the DORK way to dive doubles.. Very cool ..
Although , just to be clear.. We don't mind if you use two tanks instead of two snorkels. As long as you do it safely.

Actually its not redundancy....its so I don't mix gasses. One for inhalation, one for exhalation.
:D

Pink snorkel, pink hose wrap, pink tanks, but darn, no orange shovel!

Hi guys.

I'm a :dork2: on land and underwater.

Right now, I'm wearing a Hawaiian shirt. My 2-year-old picked it out for me this morning.

I've got bright yellow force fins which match my mask and snorkel. They also match one of my tanks. (I like my snorkel - it's one of the bendy ones so I can swim on my back or on my front with it.) The other tank, along with the rest of my gear, is high-vis black. I've always wondered why so much gear is so somber.

I used to have a rambo knife, but I lost it on a pumpkin carving dive.

All my dives are local cold water shore dives in BC. I haven't gone on any tropical / warm water dives at all. Three days ago, it was about 4C below the thermocline. I've got Poseidon regs, which are great for cold water but not so great for servicing.

I'm glad I found other Dork Divers.

Bright yellow fins that match your snorkel...my, my, I am already a fan of yours, indeed!!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom