Camp Dive Weekend of Fun April 29,30 and May 1 ?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Zinc With those kinds of Tassels and the soft rope we'd be considering a different sort of diving... One that also uses silk scarfs, feathers and sometimes even chocolate marshmallows.

I don't think ScubaShawn123 would mind but I'm not sure he has the Cert. for that yet.

We best make sure first so as not to have the boy to get hurt. :wink:

:rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

I'll shoot you a pm.. Thinking the Comal. We dove it this past weekend and I took the scooters out.. Fun!

Count me as a strong possible. I will know more as the time approaches. I need to get more dives in this year than the last 2 years.

This looks like a great way to start the summer diving season in Texas.

All folks are always welcome to show up dive and hang out with Texas Swamp Divers.

We encourage this with all divers but especially new local divers that do not know how much fun can be had in Lake TRAVIS Texas.

I am taking that FRiday off and will set up where we did last year, unless someone has a strong opinion otherwise let me know.

Driftwood normally supplies camp fire wood, if we can light off a campfire.

We will collect money on Friday night with the campers to make a food and drink run.

I am so looking forward to seeing a lot of people I have not seen since last year and dive with you.

We are about 60 days away from the camp/dive weekend.

Some local divers will probably not camp, but they will hang out with us.

PS: i have not heard that Jennifer still has the TSD flag to hang up yet or not, and if she can make the dive weekend with her busy schedule.

Any questions we have plenty of time to prepare for this TSD event.

I am assuming you meant "If Richard will let us start a fire" :wink:

Usually... Richard has been down with what ever "we care to do" that weekend.

With a Swamper Membership Card we get special privledges. :wink:

Of course, it does not hurt that as a general rule the Swampers are just the kind of folks you want to have fequent your business and are the people that everybody wants to hang around with.

Back
Top Bottom