Can a Co-Op Gear Buy Work?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

It is true that stupid people really can be found all over the place.

This now applies

funny-dog-pictures-stupid-magnitude.jpg

amazing the only posts he got, besides the scubaivs fellow, were from folks on the east coast.

maybe next time you should start a "social group" here on SB if you don't want "outsiders" input.

IJS

I think a reasonable post with reasonable replies to all posts would be a better way to approach it. To act ignorantly (to misuse the word on purpose) to reasonable posts is asking for what he got. Nobody in SoCal will admit to knowing.....:shakehead:

Last edited:
I especially like the rainbows

Canuck . . I don't think you are allowed to post here . . . you are afterall NOT an American . . . surely if east coasters can't post here, the Canadians have to be off limits too . .. IJS

Canuck . . I don't think you are allowed to post here . . . you are afterall NOT an American . . . surely if east coasters can't post here, the Canadians have to be off limits too . .. IJS

Ummmmmmm EXCUSE ME........I am not on the east coast of Canada...IJS

exactly :ss: you are not even american, what are you called anyway? :surrender:

BTW - what else would you expect from a state that elected a foreign actor to be it's governor . . . IJS

I like people with Internet muscles.. it's almost as sexy as beer muscles.. :)

I like people with Internet muscles.. it's almost as sexy as beer muscles.. :)

thats because you have real muscles superman . . .

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom