Can I Use Rescue Diver Card at Dive Op?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Danascot

New
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
I'm going to Bonaire in 2 weeks. I'm missing my AOW card but I do have my PADI rescue diver and night diver cards. Will those work to prove to the dive op that I'm certified or should I get a AOW replacement card before I go? Thanks!

I already posted this within another lost PADI card thread but thought it would get more viz as it's own thread. Sorry for the dupe.

I'm going to Bonaire in 2 weeks. I'm missing my AOW card but I do have my PADI rescue diver and night diver cards. Will those work to prove to the dive op that I'm certified or should I get a AOW replacement card before I go? Thanks!

I already posted this within another lost PADI card thread but thought it would get more viz as it's own thread. Sorry for the dupe.

The Rescue Dive certification card will be fine. After all you could net get the Rescue diver certification unless you had at least an Open Water certification to start with.

I would not waste the money getting the AOW card replaced since you have the rescue diver and the night diver (covers you for night dives) certification cards.

Also, you should be aware that they can verify that you have the advanced certification by looking it up on the PADI web site. That together with a picture ID from you proves that you have an advanced certification.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom