Any Reason to Stay NAUI?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Understandable, you had a non-NAUI refresher, that's why :p
Fun fact. I contacted the NAUI shop today because they are the only dive shop in my AO that services ScubaPro. A great person I met sold me a 1st and second stage setup with octo and console. All my local dive shops wont service ScubaPro!!

So my nearest NAUI shop is also my reg service place. Cant wait to meet some new people. They seemed great over the phone.

Fun fact. I contacted the NAUI shop today because they are the only dive shop in my AO that services ScubaPro. A great person I met sold me a 1st and second stage setup with octo and console. All my local dive shops wont service ScubaPro!!

So my nearest NAUI shop is also my reg service place. Cant wait to meet some new people. They seemed great over the phone.

I am a SP fan and an old NAUI instructor, if you need any advice, just shoot me a PM.

I am a SP fan and an old NAUI instructor, if you need any advice, just shoot me a PM.
I will thank you. 1st and second stage is MK25 w/ s550. Both serviced at the end of 2023. Apeks Egress new. Braided lines new. Aqualung i300c console with SPG and compass new. Cant wait to breathe through no rental crap.

Edit. Although I will have some redundancy with my Shearwater Peregrine but Im sure thats not bad. Thats the way the setup came 🤷

What year did you become a NAUI instructor? 1987 myself.
Crossed over to NAUI in 1991, The navy paid for me to become a civilian dive instructor in 1985 [resettlement training to civie life after 20+ years], I was NAUI advanced and Rescue as a civilian when I did the PADI instructor course.
We needed a civilian C Card to get gas fills from civilian dive shops [new rules, before that we just showed a log book of dives for gas].
I crossed back to NAUI in 91.

Edit: [new rules, before that we just showed a log book of dives for gas]. This was for civilian dives away from 'The Job'.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom