Can we get new rank names?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Perhaps it would be possible to opt in to the 'rank'. So if numbers and those little titles are important to somebody, they can see theirs and say "what a great diver/ poster I am." And those who seek to simply post about their passion(diving), and who have no need for such petty little things can live life without it.

You can choose to be identified with ANY group that you are a part of. Just go to Group Membership which can also be found in your USERCP (lower left) and choose who you want to be identified with.

NetDoc:
You can choose to be identified with ANY group that you are a part of. Just go to Group Membership which can also be found in your USERCP (lower left) and choose who you want to be identified with.

Cool, I can be a chick!

Actually,

you can't be identified as being "female"... we knew to watch out for you on this CF. :D

yes you can... check my profile...

NetDoc:

Does this make me a groupie or a grouper?

Tao of the Dive:
Perhaps it would be possible to opt in to the 'rank'. So if numbers and those little titles are important to somebody, they can see theirs and say "what a great diver/ poster I am." And those who seek to simply post about their passion(diving), and who have no need for such petty little things can live life without it.

Great idea! Can I have Petty, Shallow and Proud as my rank?

Marc

PS - I have more posts than you do. :2tongue:

Wow...all I have to say is wow.

Back
Top Bottom