Can you name the shipping company

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

riverdiver

Contributor
Reaction score
Their is a Maritime Center in Port Huron Mi. on the St.Clair River they have coffee and donuts you can sit their and watch the ships pass. As they do they have a announcer that tells what the ship is carrying when and where it was built and how long and wide it is and a little of the ships history. The place is full of nautical things along with artifacts that came out of the river. Their is even a camera that is mounted in the water and you can see fish,sometimes you will see a couple of divers show up from time to time.
Well it has been my job for the last year and a half to put something in the display case so that the average Joe can guess what the artifact is that I have pulled out of the river. And if he does he wins a free lunch. This month I put several pieces of china shards in the case from old shipping companies.
And you have to name all 11 to win. Looks hard but their are a lot of boat nerds in are area. I know several that can do it and tell you when the company's started and went under.
Ed

Attachments

• DSCN7934.jpg
    DSCN7934.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 92
https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom