Canadians invade Australia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Naw they bottle it and sell it as XXXX

Hey my brother is a Lumberjack and HE drink's Kokane too... but then....

And thats how we treat the pommies that try to be one of us...:wink:

I did look up drop bears...that's hilarious!...they cant be real like Sasquatch though:confused:

Check out the car chase this morning on the news...
YouTube - Canadian Police Chase Fail

They exist... see.... or they do if you drink Bundy!

The hallucination continues!! 10cm of white stuff!!...And we went diving:D Its very funny to think less then 3 weeks it will be 32C for a surface interval instead of -2.

O

Hold that thought UO.. choose your reality!

OK...the expiry date on the milk in my fridge is the same as my departure date.:D getting close now.

now THAT is a good way of looking at it.. :lol: You are going to join us for IVTR aren't you.... can't wait to finally dive with you!

now THAT is a good way of looking at it.. :lol: You are going to join us for IVTR aren't you.... can't wait to finally dive with you!

Gonna give it a shot. I have to make a few bucks, dont want to dig into that semi-retirement fund too early :wink:

Anyone need nitrox fills?? :D

you bringing a filling station with you UO?

you bringing a filling station with you UO?

Yuppers!
...oh...oh...I shouldn't have said that...now I will have a lot of dive buddies:confused:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom