Canadians invade Australia!

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

We have kids so we can torment them like we tormented our parents...or is it we torment them because they torment us??

Well I just learned a real good one! Thanks BOP!

They say insanity is hereditary... we get it from our kids! Don't know about you.. but I was a perfect child..
good thing they can't ask my MOM

One of Mom's favorites was.... "Do you like birthdays?.... Do you want to live to see your next one?":rofl3:

Who was it that said recently "My kids could give an aspirin a headache!"

Less than 5 weeks till..."I'm leaving on a jet plane"....:yeahbaby: You will all be glad I typed that...I cant sing worth a damn!

U\O

FUNNY how "some" expats get ignored "MOST" of the time. :D
U/O have fun down under :)
I might be downthere for less pleasant things.

Less than 5 weeks till..."I'm leaving on a jet plane"....:yeahbaby: You will all be glad I typed that...I cant sing worth a damn!

U\O

By then you should be well and truly ready to leave.. :cold: Great way to avoid "cabin fever" leave the continent for somewhere warmer :D

By then you should be well and truly ready to leave.. :cold: Great way to avoid "cabin fever" leave the continent for somewhere warmer :D

Down to 4 weeks now...I don't know if I am going get out of here without seeing a bit of the white stuff.:frosty: one can only hope.

U\O

Down to 4 weeks now...I don't know if I am going get out of here without seeing a bit of the white stuff.:frosty: one can only hope.

U\O

:consolation: soon that cold white stuff will be a distant memory and the only impact it will have in your life will be explaining to the locals that not everyone thinks it is wonderful! Some people here actually travel to places to see it ... :shocked: ON PURPOSE!:shocked:

:consolation: soon that cold white stuff will be a distant memory and the only impact it will have in your life will be explaining to the locals that not everyone thinks it is wonderful! Some people here actually travel to places to see it ... :shocked: ON PURPOSE!:shocked:

You know what we call those people? :D Give you a hint it rhymes with dumbass!

You know what we call those people? :D Give you a hint it rhymes with dumbass!

:rofl3::rofl3:you should fit in here really well :eyebrow::eyebrow: So are you going to be here before or after Christmass? We are planning a Christmas Day Dive:D now that is the way to spend the day :blinking:

I love that Burna! UO better "get it" or we will have to do some "humour development classes" for him so he can make it through the system to stay here! :giggle:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom