Cancun Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Wijbrandus

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
My wife and I are leaving for Cancun in two weeks. We are all set with our diving arrangements and our hotel. What we are wondering is what do people do for fun in the afternoons/evenings? What is the town like? I really don't know a lot about Cancun, since this is our second trip to Mexico, but our first "dedicated" trip there.

Additionally, I'm wondering where to eat. We are staying on the north(?) end at the Hotel Presidente Intercontinental, and will be diving with Manta just down the street. I'm hoping to keep the food expense down, and we are not drinkers. What is good solid food and reasonably priced? What kind of prices are there on meals anyway? Is the food in the hotel worth the money, or is there a really good hole in the wall just around the corner?

Any tips or advice like that would be greatly appreciated. Things that a first-time tourist to Mexico might not know...

Thanks!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom