Cancun Mayanaqua Divers

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

An update on this dive trip with MAD as the shop of choice. We went to Cozumel today with MAD as the arranger of the trip. A DM from mad went as the guide.(George) What a great trip. Like clock work picked up at hotel--7:30 am, six divers total went to Playa and the ferry to Cozumel Taxi to Scuba <mau and out on their boat. Small boat great service and two very good dives<8 a wall <on <palancar and A wreck I believe the c53 but the number might be wrong. Lunch by MAD eaten at the Mau scuba shop and back to hotel by 6:30 Great job no hassel, no fuss and a great group to dive with. Tomorrow the Cenotes

Well this is the second time to the Cenotes this year, the first not one picture came out, this time I went to load the camera( the night before) for the dives and the camera view screen had been impacted and shatered. There goes a brand new SEA AND SEA DX1G---guess it is not meant to be. But the diving was great with MAD. I have done this Cenote Choc Maul before--but this was the most comlete tour--two 53 minute dives, lunch, transporttion, door to door service and back by 4pm with a stop at the shop. I just can't say enough...

Well being that WV is the diving capital of the world, it is hard for other places to meet the high standards we have, yet in this case maybe it was close. That being said and the narcosis wearing off, it is the people I dove with this time that made it better than usual. The outfit myan aqua divers did a really fantastic job. Mad me feel I was with old friends and comfortable. Please don't get me wrong I am sure there are many good outfits and having dove with several in the area, I know this to be true. Yet I feel these folks went beyond what is expected in service and knowledge. I happen to be an older diver--43 years diving-- have had many good experiences and some bad, this was one of the best. To many times the good go on recognized and the bad talked about too often.

:D

That's the best quality in a dive op, IMHO. If you are treated as a customer, then the service is what you would expect. You pay us, we'll take you out, done deal. When you dive with friends the atmosphere is much different. Much more relaxed, much more fun and it just is a great experience.

Always great to read good dive reports. Less than three weeks for us. Can't wait!

I agree after meeting and diving with Ben 2 yrs ago you end up with a friend for life great people to be around and dive with.

Back
Top Bottom