Cancun Recomendation: Nautilus Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

WaterWolf

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Just got back from Cancun last Monday. If anyone’s ever looking for a good company to dive with in Cancun, give Nautilus Diving a try. The people were great and the price was very reasonable. My wife did her OW referral with them. I also went down on her open water dives. Her instructor’s name was Octavio who was great. We couldn’t have asked for a better instructor. They even video taped two of her dives and delivered the DVD to our hotel for 55 USD. Their boat is older and smaller than some of the cattle boats you see down there which I liked. I’m still kind of new to diving and prefer smaller groups with fewer divers per dive master. My wife and I felt very safe and comfortable with them.

If anyone is interested, they are located right next door to what used to be Carlos and Charlies. (another Wilma victim) inside a small hotel with rooms for 55 USD per night. It’s nothing fancy but it’s a place to sleep and dive. They have a “quiet” pool and a small outdoor bar which served food. We didn’t stay there but plan on it for our next trip. You can send an email to c_bluedive@hotmail.com for more information.

Club Marina Cancun - did you get a response from your email? Let me know if you need the phone number. They person who referred them to me has it - I just have to email him to get it. Let me know...

Back
Top Bottom