Cannot find my 'new visitor message'.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

roydude

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
1000 - 2499
Hi,

I had a notification the other day that I had a new visitor message. When I clicked the link, however (the link that actually said '1 new visitor message'), It just showed me my Visitor message screen with no visitor messages (just the compose message area).
I've tried going to visitor messages via my profile + clicking the Visitor message tab, but it still just shows me I have no visitor messages.

Am I missing something, or was it a 'phantom' visitor message notification?

Thanks for any help you can provide :)

It was spam. We had some Visitor Message spam the other day.. They were deleted en masse. Apparently, the notifications didn't get removed.

Sorry.

Ah cool - thanks! :)

It was spam. We had some Visitor Message spam the other day.. They were deleted en masse. Apparently, the notifications didn't get removed.

Sorry.

Dammit.....even the spammers don't like me enough to send me visitor messages :rofl3:. Keep up the good work.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom