Canon 30D DSLR, upgraded Ikelite housing, Ikelite DS-125, Ports, and Lenses - $2K

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

To accommodate your budget, I can sell the following items for $925 USD - Housing, tray, dome port, DS-51 strobe, arm and strobe sync cord. DS-51 was serviced and new flashtube (bulb) was installed in March this year. This was the same time the housing was service and ungraded. I will include flat port for 18-55 for additional $40 USD. Plus actual costs for paypal fees and shipping. This will give you a complete underwater system, recently upgraded and serviced 9 months ago, including Ikelite strobe for less than your budget. Thanks for your interest in the gear and happy new years to you also.

Ikelite DS-51.jpg Ikelite u-w systems, 3-19-2013_Page_1.jpgIkelite u-w systems, 3-19-2013_Page_2.jpg

Hi Kaes

Do you still have the DS125 or DS51 for sale?
If so, can you give details (sorry haven't checked entire thread), and how much are you looking for?

Best regards
Chris

I still have the DS125 and the DS51 but I'm in talks to sell the DS125 in a package deal. If that doesn't work out then I'm likely going to sell all the pieces individually. I hope to know which way I'm going to go by next week. Thanks.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom