For Sale Canon 7d w/Ikelite dome port and housing. $2500obo

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Monkey_Diver

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
I have a complete professional quality dive camera package for sale. Everything is lightly used or new in the box and in excellent working condition.
Package includes:
- Canon eos 7d dslr camera
- 2 batteries
- Charger
- Camera hand strap
- Canon camera bag
- Quantaray 28-90mm lens w/macro feature
- Ikelite 6871.07 underwater camera housing.
Ikelite | Underwater Housing for Canon EOS 7D DSLR
- Ikelite 5503.55 6in dome port with cover new in the box.
Ikelite Dome Port 5503.55 B&H Photo Video
- Ikelite 5509.27 universal lens zoom set new in the box. Ikelite | Zoom Set for Lenses up to 2.8-inch Diameter

This package includes everything you need to start producing professional level under water videos or photographs pressure rated to over 200ft deep. Price is negotiable but relatively firm and a fair price for all that's included in this package. Willing to ship at buyers expense. Feel free to contact me with any questions or offers. 352-223-4945 Thank you.
20170502_195003.jpg
20170504_084022.jpg
20170504_084029.jpg
20170502_194950.jpg

You say that your price is fair, and that you are "relatively firm" on it, but unless I missed it (which is entirely possible), you give no indication as to what that price is. Did I miss it?

You say that your price is fair, and that you are "relatively firm" on it, but unless I missed it (which is entirely possible), you give no indication as to what that price is. Did I miss it?

You're right, I copy and pasted the meat of my ad from my Craigslist ad that had a separate price section. I'm asking 2500, thank you for pointing that out to me.

How many shots does the body have? How is the condition of the dome, any scratches? Hard buttons on housing?
How many shots does the body have? How is the condition of the dome, any scratches? Hard buttons on housing?

Sorry just seeing your message now. I sold the set up last night. Have to figure out how to remove the ad now.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom