For Sale Canon Ef 15mm F/2.8 Fisheye Lens For Canon Slr Cameras

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RoyN

Contributor
Reaction score
Hi everybody,

I have a Canon EF 15 mm F/2.8 Fisheye lens for Canon mount. I don't take too many wide angles anymore as I've gone strictly to macro subject and want to give any beginner photographer a chance to own a great lens for half the price of a brand new lens.

This lens was cared very well and no scratches on the lens whatsoever (see the picture).

It is a fixed lens so no need for that zoom gear as well. Other then that, this lens is perfect for beginners or someone who want to have another lens in their collection.

I hardly use the lens other then attempt to try and get big animals, but they tend to swim away.

The price is $300 free shipping anywhere in the U.S., other countries please PM or Email me.

I am the first owner of the lens and was brand new when I bought it and guarantee this lens is not a refurbish unit. Please PM or Email roy_j_nguyen@yahoo.com if you have any questions. Thanks for looking.

IMG_2021.JPG IMG_2022.JPG IMG_2023.JPG IMG_2024.JPG

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom