Canon Macro Lenses

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Vtdiver2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
I have a Canon A85 with the WP-DC30 housing. I want to get some different lenses for it. I've looked online and found some, but am wondering if anyone on the board has had good or bad luck with any brands and would make recommendations. I'd prefer to do a wet change if possible.
Thanks,
C-Dawg

Vtdiver2:
I have a Canon A85 with the WP-DC30 housing. I want to get some different lenses for it. I've looked online and found some, but am wondering if anyone on the board has had good or bad luck with any brands and would make recommendations. I'd prefer to do a wet change if possible.
Thanks,
C-Dawg

Just out of curiosity what were the ones you found?

I'm also curious, but based on numerous reports it seems that the rather unusual shape of the A610/A620 and WP-dc90 lens means that lenses probably won't work it unless some sort of port? is added to the housing first.

Vtdiver2:
Thanks,
C-Dawg
Inon makes an adapter for your housing. It's a bayonet mount for bayonet lenses. You can use a wide angle and macro lens. The adapter slips over your lens port.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom