Canon 'point and shoot' suggestions?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I just used a G7X in Bonaire. It was my first real venture into photography of any kind and I have to say I am truly impressed. The pictures this thing took with an absolute photo noob behind the controls are so much more than I was anticipating. Even the ones that don't look that great can be made fantastic if shot in RAW and post processed in lightroom. I am sold on this camera.I use it with a Fantasea Poly Housing, Sola 2100 video light, and a Sea and Sea YS01 strobe. I bought it all at Blue Water Photo before the trip and they were so helpful in helping me with settings to minimize my pain.

There is a great package on the Canon G16 package at Mozaic cameras. click on the G16 bundle in their pkg list.

I have been using the G15 and love it.

right well i took the plunge, and bought myself a G7X. i also used Mozaic via the link i was given on here. i was very impressed with their service, thoroughly helpful! i would recommend other people should they be looking for underwater stuff to have a look at their site

right well i took the plunge, and bought myself a G7X. i also used Mozaic via the link i was given on here. i was very impressed with their service, thoroughly helpful! i would recommend other people should they be looking for underwater stuff to have a look at their site

I agree their service is great.
I think you will like the G7X. Hope you post some pictures from your adventures.

i will do as soon as i have some money to go on holiday again!! i am itching to go diving but sadly there is a big lack of funds is halting it at the moment

Back
Top Bottom