Canon s100 light system help

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ozarion

Registered
Reaction score
Hello I have a canon s100 and canon housing I want a setup which can hold my xtar light too I am only taking photo don't care about video thanks for answers which will come :) and I will be very happy if you can give me amazon.com link I have looked at intova flex arm which is 18cm and intova light holder but I am not sure do I need anything more to make a camera setup?

---------- Post added July 17th, 2013 at 05:55 PM ----------

One more thing I actually want to make this system for my night dives I hate hold camera and light but I want to know if I make a setup like this how should I take the light for better photos in morning or should I close the light sorry for my stupid questions but I only take photo for save the memory except this I don't have an idea about photography I am just a diver which is 17 years old so please don't be angry about my bad English and meaningless questions thank you for every thing

Ozarion, the issue you may have is finding a way to secure your light to the flex arm, as it's not a light commonly used in underwater photography. Are you sure the intova you mentioned above will hold your flashlight? If so, then the flex arm and the holder should work well. The other thing you'll need is a tray to which you can mount both the flex arm and the camera housing. I would guess Intova makes one of those.

James

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom