Canon S110 + Ikelite + Fantasea BigEye?

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

boy22ban

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Hi I'm new here and to UW photography and would like to ask for some help.

I have a Canon S110 in an ikelite housing, and I look to use the system for video and making wider angle shots to document the dive (divers, reefs, walls, etc.). I don't think I'll plan to shoot macro (at least not soon).

I figured that I would lose the 24mm width of the S110 on the Ikelite, and am looking to at least restore that. To do this, I think I should be looking at adding a dome port to my system. Is this correct? Or am I better off investing in an Inon WA lens?

I was looking at the Fantasea BigEye or the Nauticam wet mate. Is any one of these significantly better than the other considering my system? The BigEye is readily available to me and am looking to get one already, unless I hear any horror stories about it. Getting the Nauticam would be a bit of work, but doable if it is worth it.

Thanks in advance for the help!

Thanks a ton!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom