Canon WP-DC14 Waterproof Case for Canon SD750 Digital Camera

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was searching the net for a underwater case for my sd750 and noticed your post. I know I am replying a month later after your original post, but I thought I would ask to see if you still had the WP-DC14 case still available.

Thanks

I don't understand - why wouldn't you sell camera and case together? You're upgrading your camera, after all. I've done that several times, once after an idiot customer opened the housing underwater with the inevitable consequences. The camera was no longer available new by then and the housing wouldn't work with any later camera, so I found a good used camera of the right model on eBay and sold the two together.

Most people have no use for an underwater housing so it's much easier to sell a camera by itself than bundled with one. The camera was gone within a week. Further, if my experience was like most, I already had a camera before I started diving. All I needed was a housing.

Just noticed this posting - is the housing for the SD-750 still available?

Thanks!

Hi - I would like to take that housing of your hands if it's still available. Let me know!

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom