Can't edit dive info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CUunderH2O

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi,

I can't seem to edit the dive info portion of my profile. Screen is just blank, and stops loading (no errors shown). Just that one page; other pages in my profile I can edit, for some reason. Can someone look into this please?

Thanks.

It may not be activated until the end of the month CU. There have been a lot of issues changing servers. Other functions like the Gallery will not be working until then either.

Nice search feature on this board! I was also wondering why I couldn't edit my dive information. Found the answer in miliseconds.

Thanks for the info. I thought my internet settings might be blocking the page.

I can't access the countdown timer either.

Okie Dokey... might not activate until the end of the month?... is that in reference to the member's sign on date or was that in reference to some Webmaster maintenance schedule for a particular month in question... I can't edit that either but if it's member specific I can wait the next few days to see what develops - in the meantime, I'll log a few more dives.

hurray! its the end of the month! functionality restored right?

End of the month....everything get back "Normal" Am I right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom