Can't edit dive info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahh, nope......................

Sorry, I should have said "around" the end of the month...:D

As soon as the functionality is restored we will tell you. Trust us... :D

I trust U :D
El Orans:
As soon as the functionality is restored we will tell you. Trust us... :D

we are your motivation. u might decide to go on a dive trip instead of work on the server if we were not here b!@#$!, ah, motivating at you. :)

Speaking of motivation: I just came back off vacation where I logged my 50th dive, thus putting me in a different category. All I could think of on the plane back home (besides those two screaming little brats that couldn't shut up and how I'd like to follow them home and stand in their parents' bedroom and scream at the top of my lungs for two days and see how they sleep, and how sore my butt was from those stupid, uncomfortable, cardboard airplane seats and how there were empty seats in first-class and why couldn't I upgrade to sit there...besides that) was how I could log onto the Scubaboard and change my dive info to 50-100 logged dives.

Now I can't do any of those things.

(But I did just come off vacation where I logged my 50th dive.)

Cheers,
Doug :cheers:

Taniwha:
Speaking of motivation: I just came back off vacation where I logged my 50th dive, thus putting me in a different category. All I could think of on the plane back home (besides those two screaming little brats that couldn't shut up and how I'd like to follow them home and stand in their parents' bedroom and scream at the top of my lungs for two days and see how they sleep, and how sore my butt was from those stupid, uncomfortable, cardboard airplane seats and how there were empty seats in first-class and why couldn't I upgrade to sit there...besides that) was how I could log onto the Scubaboard and change my dive info to 50-100 logged dives.

Now I can't do any of those things.

(But I did just come off vacation where I logged my 50th dive.)

Cheers,
Doug :cheers:
Congrats on dive #50 !!!

... except it's 51-100 :wink:

I just logged my 215th dive - maybe they'll fix the dive info before I break 500.

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom