Can't leave feedback - error with deal details

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rossotto3

Registered
Reaction score
I feel ridiculously stupid. I can't seem to manage posting feedback for some recent gear I bought on here.

I'm not quite sure what I'm doing wrong, but every time I submit it, it notifies me that there is an error in the deal details. Not exactly sure what that means, and I haven't been able to find a generic answer to the question via search.

This is the thread of the gear I bought, "scubaboard.com/showthread.php?t=351028". I've also tried putting this link in the deal thread URL, "scubaboard.com/forums/classifieds-regulators/351028-mares-proton-octo-hose.html". (I put them in the field with the appropriate http and www, but because of the anti-spam feature and the fact I have under 5 posts, I can't post them here...) Neither have worked for me. I've also tried in Safari and Chrome.

Not exactly sure what I'm doing wrong, but I'm sure it's something, lol. Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciated! Thanks!

Nevermind, for some reason it seems to be working for me today, using exactly the same inputs.

Back
Top Bottom