Can't tag this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

able to tag...

I'm waiting for the MC Hammer spoof - "Can't Tag This"

:popcorn:

I'm waiting for the MC Hammer spoof - "Can't Tag This"

:popcorn:

So what's stopping you? :idk:

So what's stopping you? :idk:

Lack of production facilities. I received a Christmas E-card that had "Can't wrap this" - it was funny.

:popcorn: Now, this is just downright funny.

The mods can't tag this thread . . . what about others?

The problem is restricted to a couple of staff not being able to tag threads created by a a select few other staff members.

CAN'T TAG THIS....
mc-hammer-t.jpg

Reactions: Jax
The problem is restricted to a couple of staff not being able to tag threads created by a a select few other staff members.

Sockpuppet time! The easy solution. Get Merxlin and TC some sockpuppets for tagging your threads.

Sockpuppet time! The easy solution. Get Merxlin and TC some sockpuppets for tagging your threads.

Several staff members are allowed sockpuppets for just such testing purposes. Also, we can use the Staff CP to edit/remove tags, so it's not that big an issue. It's more about identifying why the conflict is occurring with a few users in the first place and making sure it's not part of a larger problem.

Back
Top Bottom