Can't tag this

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Ignore module enabled test

This is only a test - this is only a test

If you can see this, well, that's nice

This is pretty close to having idoc wish me a nice day! Cool! :thumb: Back at ya idoc! :cheers:

Consider yourself officially approved to have a better than average day.

That's the best I can do at the moment.

And I shall endeavor to do so. And since this is in site support, and you said "officially," I can now start wild speculation that NetDoc has promoted you to a staff position! That will make for a better than average day!

Last edited by a moderator:
And I shall endeavor to do so. And since this is in site support, and you said "officially," I can now start wild speculation that NetDoc has promoted you to a staff position! That will make for a better than average day!

Well, you're right about him making some modifications to my profile.

Last edited by a moderator:
Last edited by Cave Diver; Today at 02:27 PM.. Reason: mod edit

Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww.....that's no fun :D

So Steve is a staffer now? Pardon me whilst I get under my desk so no flying pigs hit me in the head (plus the desk will protect me from dropping "deposits"

So Steve is a staffer now? Pardon me whilst I get under my desk so no flying pigs hit me in the head (plus the desk will protect me from dropping "deposits"

You don't know what it takes around here to get your profile modified.

And you probably don't want to.

:(

Nah I probably do not. We should all raise our glass to you Steve, for taking that one for the team :D

Nah I probably do not. We should all raise our glass to you Steve, for taking that one for the team :D

Screw raising the glasses, somebody go get me a jar of vaseline or something, I'm finding it rather difficult to walk.

Screw raising the glasses, somebody go get me a jar of vaseline or something, I'm finding it rather difficult to walk.

Thought you had AstroGlide in the economy size package!

Back
Top Bottom