Caption under Username

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I am NOT a member of "Dive Charter" group and I don't know how to change the caption. I used to have the caption: "NAUI Pro" is there a way to get it back?

I'm just learning the system. I got you back to NAUI Instructor but I had to remove you from many groups including Pro Photographer, Course Director, Dive Shop, Dive Resort and Dive Charter. I can add you back to those groups if you like, please let me know.

I'm just learning the system. I got you back to NAUI Instructor but I had to remove you from many groups including Pro Photographer, Course Director, Dive Shop, Dive Resort and Dive Charter. I can add you back to those groups if you like, please let me know.

Please do add me.

I added you back to those groups and your title changed back to Dive Charter.

It's kind of silly. Mine says "Solo diver." That's not what I would choose for the title under my screen name. I'm sure a member dead against solo diving would be offended..

Under "Your Account" then "Personal Details" I can write down whatever I want to have under my avatar.
I don't know if this option exists unless you "Go Red."

I don't know if this option exists unless you "Go Red."
Precisely...
User Titles are based on a ladder system and there are three ways to have a user title.
1. Become a Supporter, Sponsor, or Business Sponsor

There you go @Jack Hammer, it is worth a few bucks a year to you to not be a solo diver?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom