Car Rental - Chevrolet Chevy???

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Kat

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hey - got a hotel/car deal where a Chevrolet Chevy is a few bucks plus the cost for the extra insurance (about $16 a day!) - BUT can we actually fit 2 people and 4 suitcases in the thing??

We don't really want to pay a couple hundred more to upgrade to a jeep, so cabs would be cheaper if the Chevy won't work.

Has anyone rented one of these little guys recently in Coz and can provide some good input?

Looking for some quick info as we need to move on the deal before it disappears ....

Thanks!!!!

Thanks!! We may just go ahead and give it a try ... I guess we could always cancel if we can't fit everything! My SO isn't exactly short, and with dive gear, the suitcases aren't too small either!! :11:

Chevrolet Chevy????:confused:

what's that? I thought all Chevrolet's were Chevys.

Chevrolet Chevy????:confused:

what's that? I thought all Chevrolet's were Chevys.
Yeah - who ever came up with the name wasn't too sharp - a Chevy Chevy?? They are apparently not available in the states, but are popular in Mexico and South America. If you check out Avis for Cozumel pick-up, it will show you a picture. I think I vaguely remember seeing a few last trip, but I didn't pay that much attention, other than noticing the name and that they were tiny. My SO is 6'4", so it could be interesting!!

Back
Top Bottom