Caribbean Princess, July 1, 06 anyone else

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

hdcline

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Will be on the Caribbean Princess doing the western leaving on July 1, 06. Would like to hear from anyone else who is also taking this cruise.

diveborg:
I won't be on that cruise with you, but These People will be. If you haven't yet discovered Cruise Critic, you really should visit.

I have been on cruise critic and have posted there. My son and I would like to find other divers going on this cruise along with us. We plan to dive Cozumel and Grand Cayman which we have dove on past cruises.

GCM and Cozumel are two find places for diving. Are you going with the ship's excursions or are you making your own plans?

Whatever you decide to do, have a grand time.

diveborg:
GCM and Cozumel are two find places for diving. Are you going with the ship's excursions or are you making your own plans?

Whatever you decide to do, have a grand time.

I don't plan to use the ship's excursions. I have dove before with Papahogs in Cozumel and Nepturesdivers in Grand Cayman and plan to use them on this trip.

hdcline:
I don't plan to use the ship's excursions. I have dove before with Papahogs in Cozumel and Nepturesdivers in Grand Cayman and plan to use them on this trip.
I think those are good choices.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom