Carnival E Carrib 4/1-4/8

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Pterois

New
Reaction score
Me and my family will be on this cruise, and I was just wondering if anyone else will be on it. I just got certified last weekend and am looking foreward to my first dives in the ocean. My 53 year old dad was in the class with me so I will have a good buddy to dive with. I picked up a mask and snorkel (first step towards owning all my own gear someday) as well as a safety sausage at my LDS. We have 3 dives booked through the cruise. 1 in St. Thomas, and 2 in St. Marteen. I am a bit leary of doing my first dives away from an instructor in the ocean but I will stick close to the divemaster, and my buddy of course! I have really enjoyed my scuba experience thus far and I am extremely excited about entering into this incredible new hobby. Anyhow I welcome any advice or input from you folks as I value your opinions.:D

Pterois, have fun on your cruise. After I was certified I went on a cruise and really enjoyed it. My first ocean dive was in Jamacia and it took some courage to jump off a perfectly safe boat into an ocean with 3-5 foot waves. However, I had a great time. Remember your training and be safe.

Sam
:14:

Back
Top Bottom