Carrier In Diving

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

TheGnome

Registered
Reaction score
My dream is to have a carrier with scuba diving I am 17 years old I have been scuba diving since I was 12 years old and have been doing it ever since.. I'm trying to find out which way I could go in a carrier for scuba diving I don't really like taking pictures and I suck at art. I have Advanced Open Water, Open Water, Equipment Repair those are my certifications.

Next year I am hoping to go on a trip with my friend to do some deep wreak driving. If anyone can give me some idea on a carrier that would be nice.. Also which Rebreather would be best to start with and cheapest... Thanks for all of you helpful info.. Please Post...

Thanks,
David

TheGnome:
My dream is to have a career with scuba diving. I am 17 years old. I have been scuba diving since I was 12 years old. I'm trying to find out which way I could go in a career for scuba diving. I don't really like taking pictures and I am bad at art. I have Advanced Open Water, Open Water, and Equipment Repair certifications.

Next year I am hoping to go on a trip with my friend to do some deep wreck driving. If anyone can give me some idea on a career that would be nice. Also which rebreather would be best to start with and cheapest. Thanks in advance for all of your helpful info.

Thanks,
David

David,

Your best suggestion, instead of thinking about rebreathers, is to improve your diving resume by taking Divemaster, Assistant Instructor, and finally, Instructor classes.

With your Instructor certificate in hand, you can earn money teaching people to dive. You can also learn a lot more about the dive industry, and decide if that is really what you want to do in life. Who knows, you might even want to be a Commercial Diver, and earn a good living that way.

Good luck!

BigJetDriver69:
David,

Your best suggestion, instead of thinking about rebreathers, is to improve your diving resume by taking Divemaster, Assistant Instructor, and finally, Instructor classes.

With your Instructor certificate in hand, you can earn money teaching people to dive. You can also learn a lot more about the dive industry, and decide if that is really what you want to do in life. Who knows, you might even want to be a Commercial Diver, and earn a good living that way.

Good luck!
Thanks For the info.

I will be taking Niktox and Adavanced Nixtox class and search and resuce those are the classes that I am signed up for already. What does it take to the get Divemaster class?

Thanks Again...

Back
Top Bottom