Carry Bag for DH Regs

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Maybe I'll let him use the RAM at Monterey this summer. That ought to cause a stir up and down the beach!

Richard

Be cautious and discreet. I hear the PADI Police have a CPS division.

The PRAM is probably the better choice. There could be no complaints about SPG, octo and power inflate.

I tried to mount the RAM on his back-inflate BC yesterday. It wasn't a success. I need to spend more time thinking about this.

Richard

Some guys use Army pilots helmet bags like this: PILOT'S HELMET BAG-Omahas Army Surplus

Used, they are cheap and if you wrap an old t-shirt around your new chrome, there should be no problems.

I use my helmet bag from Iraq, it works great. I wrap them similar to how Gill does, and my regs still look great.

I found a large padded regulator bag made by Zeagle that works very well. It has an outside pocket that hold my dry-suit hose if I am not using it. It also has a cool looking hard had embroidered on the outside.

Zeagle Padded Regulator Bag reviews and discounts, Zeagle

It is kind of expensive, but it is nice and what isn't expensive that is made specifically for Scuba.

That Zeagle bag is perfect for my Dell laptop. Very nice!

Now I need to try it with my RAM. I think I'll be ordering some more...

Richard

Back
Top Bottom