Carry-on Camera Bag Advice

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I have switched (am switching) to somewhat of a minimalist set-up, but one which will work for me.

I have a Sony A6000, with the 10-18mm f/4 lens. I put that into a Nauticam NA-A6000 housing and a 7 inch dome port. I also have a pair of Inon S2000 strobes. The "missing piece" to my setup is the Sony/Zeiss 16-70mm f/4 lens (and zoom ring) which conveniently takes the same 7 inch dome as my 10-18mm lens.

I can fit everything into my "personal item" carry-on - a PAC-SAFE LS450 backpack.

I have switched (am switching) to somewhat of a minimalist set-up, but one which will work for me.

I have a Sony A6000, with the 10-18mm f/4 lens. I put that into a Nauticam NA-A6000 housing and a 7 inch dome port. I also have a pair of Inon S2000 strobes. The "missing piece" to my setup is the Sony/Zeiss 16-70mm f/4 lens (and zoom ring) which conveniently takes the same 7 inch dome as my 10-18mm lens.

I can fit everything into my "personal item" carry-on - a PAC-SAFE LS450 backpack.

Very similar in size and shape to my LowePro pack.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom