Casa Mexicana Promotional Discount Code

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Like I said a few posts back, I used 'booknow' for 10% off. Another current one is 'sunnydays'

OK..., I must be daft. I cannot see where to enter the code. It tells me that codes are available. It even prompts me to copy one. But I select the hotel, I select the room and whether it's refundable or not, and then I go through all the options of entering my name, email address, credit card, phone number, but I can't see where to put the code. What am I missing or doing wrong?

upload_2018-8-9_20-31-33.png

Enter a coupon or promotion code.
Click it and you'll get a textbox and maybe a dropdown to simply pick the promo code.

Never mind. I found that clicking on the SUNNYDAYS code gave me the discount. Thanks.

Never mind. I found that clicking on the SUNNYDAYS code gave me the discount. Thanks.

And I missed that one, too. Thank you.

Holy Crap! When I was hunting around and not seeing what I needed to do, I was closing windows. It gave me a pop up of "save 10% with the BOOKNOW code". I copied the code (it wouldn't let me click on it), and proceeded to hunt around some more. As I stated above, I clicked on the SUNNYDAYS code, and it it factored the discount into all the hotel choices. Where Casa Mexicana was $369 for my stay, it showed up as $313. I decided to book it. When booking, I clicked on the promo link. I pasted the BOOKNOW code and got another 10%. Now my stay is $287. Awesome!! Thanks, @ReefHound !!! That's a nice savings!!

Somebody owes somebody a brewski:)

Try expdealshotel.com,I have been using for several years and find it helpful.A couple guys figuered how to find the express deals on priceline and figure out hotel . Somebody thought they got a deal for CM Oct 29 to Nov 5th for $77 dollars. Can book for $55 dollars on expdealshotel.com.

We have stayed many times at CM. We dive with Tres Pelicanos and Jeanie has always gotten a better deal than I could ever get on Orbitz (even with the coupon ).
We do pay cash and that can add to the discount

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom