Catalina aluminum 80

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Status
Not open for further replies.

NEDiver2

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
HI ALL:

Have a Catalina ALA80 for sale. 3000 PSI, current VIP (til May 2013) and Hydro (til April 2015). Tank is in great shape (minor wear and tear). Comes with K valve. $125.00 plus actual shipping to your address.

See Pics below.

P.S.Will Have another AL80 and AL65 up for sale soon.

AL80.jpgAL80-1.jpg

Attachments

• AL65.jpg
    AL65.jpg
    24.2 KB · Views: 90
  • AL80-Blue.jpg
    AL80-Blue.jpg
    27.2 KB · Views: 90
Still Have the Brushed Aluminum Tank, price drop to $115.00 plus shipping

According to the USPS website, the cost to me would be $115 shipped from Providence to New Orleans, if you would be willing to take $85 for the tank minus the valve (shipping would be $29.75). Fyi- a new tank with valve and free shipping is $160.
Let me know if your interested.
Rhino

According to the USPS website, the cost to me would be $115 shipped from Providence to New Orleans, if you would be willing to take $85 for the tank minus the valve (shipping would be $29.75). Fyi- a new tank with valve and free shipping is $160.
Let me know if your interested.
Rhino

USPS Parcel Post from Prov 02886 to New Orleans is $31.00. If you want I'll do it your way for $100 and you pay the shipping. Don't forget lots of mail order tanks don't come with a VIP so you have to add that to the cost.
Thanks for the interest.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom