Catalina Island Documentary on KOCE TV

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Lexy

Reaction score
# of dives
50 - 99
Passing along an FYI, since we all love Catalina so much. I wonder if Dr. Bill is gonna be in the program :) Set your TiVo ~ Tues., 3/8 at 8:00 p.m. & Sun., 3/13 at 7:00 p.m.

From KOCE TV website:
Hollywood’s Magic Island: Catalina
Through the remarkable eye of film director, Greg Reitman, viewers get an insider’s look at the magic island of Catalina. The program explores historical, social, and environmental changes, and also captures the mystical splendors, natural beauty and romance of this one-of-a kind island, Santa Catalina. Airs Tues., 3/8 at 8:00 p.m. & Sun., 3/13 at 7:00 p.m.

I provided some topside footage for Greg Reitman, but I can't remember if he gave me the film credit or not. He hired an UW cameraman to shoot his underwater scenes (before he knew of mine).

Greg's movie is a film that covers a lot of "turf" and should have something of interest to all from a cultural and historic perspective. Good thin he gave me a DVD copy since I will be diving in Florida when it airs (and was in Florida when it premiered here on the island earlier this year).

Dr. Bill

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom