Cave Buddy wanted 28th and 30th.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Corigan

Contributor
Reaction score
I am coming to town for the 30th ginnie party. I have already lined up a buddy for the party day (29th), but have been unable to find a buddy for the 28th and 30th. Is there anyone around that would be so kind to come on out and do some intro dives with me on the 28th and/or the 30th? Anywhere around cave country would be great for me. Please PM me if you could help me out.

For those of you that don't know me I thought I would post a little bit about myself. I am trained to the intro/basic level of cave diving. I am scheduled to take an apprentice class mid-next month and am very excited about furthering my education. I try to dive every weekend, but it isn't always cave diving as I can only get down to cave country about once a month. I am always interested in nice slow dives to check out/learn the caves and dives to practice skills are great as well. I look forward to getting back down to NFL and getting some more practice in. Thank you!

Matt

Hey Corigan,
I noticed you're from Woodstock Ga. I'm from Warne N.C. but travel right by Woodstock on Ga. 515/575 on my way to Atlanta. None of my regular buddies cave dive and I'm always looking for someone who's going down to Fla. cave country. Is there a fairly active cave diving group in Atl?
Wish I was going for the Ginnie anniversary. Have a ball.
Mr. Pat

mrpat:
Hey Corigan,
I noticed you're from Woodstock Ga. I'm from Warne N.C. but travel right by Woodstock on Ga. 515/575 on my way to Atlanta. None of my regular buddies cave dive and I'm always looking for someone who's going down to Fla. cave country. Is there a fairly active cave diving group in Atl?
Wish I was going for the Ginnie anniversary. Have a ball.
Mr. Pat
Hee hee, there's a fairly active group in NC and that's who Corigan hangs with right much. :wink:

Hey Matt!

Wild -- I am also a GA diver and just posted a thread looking for a cave buddy for this weekend in N. FL. Our history is similar -- I'm also at the Intro level -- trained by Rick Murcar (www.genesisdiving.com) -- whom I have phenomenal respect for. And I'm also interested in mellow dives and some skill practice. So let's team up on the 28th. Perhaps Peacock Spr or Ginnie Spr, or any other that you suggest.

Cheers,

Eli

Yelloideas:
Hey Matt!

Wild -- I am also a GA diver and just posted a thread looking for a cave buddy for this weekend in N. FL. Our history is similar -- I'm also at the Intro level -- trained by Rick Murcar (www.genesisdiving.com) -- whom I have phenomenal respect for. And I'm also interested in mellow dives and some skill practice. So let's team up on the 28th. Perhaps Peacock Spr or Ginnie Spr, or any other that you suggest. Give me a call if you are interested... 404.944.9624.

Cheers,

Eli
Matt was looking a buddy Apr 28th...

Geez.... teach me to get too excited!! ;-P

Thanks for the heads up....

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom