cave dive course

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

almog

Registered
Reaction score
Hi

I'm very experienced ER TDI instructor and NAUI CD from Israel more then 10 years in the diving industry.
I'm looking to do a full cave dive course. Somewhere around October.
MY budget is Limited to 2500S including flight and accommodation' do you think its possible to do the course in this price range ( flight from Israel to Mexico is 1000$ ) which lives me 1500 to course and all around.
Recommendation highly appreciated.
Tanks
Almog

if you hahe any info regardingthe cuorses in France ill be happy for it

almog:
I'm looking to do a full cave dive course. Somewhere around October.
MY budget is Limited to 2500S including flight and accommodation' do you think its possible to do the course in this price range ( flight from Israel to Mexico is 1000$ ) which lives me 1500 to course and all around.
Recommendation highly appreciated.
Tanks
Almog

Hi Almog,

We're heading to Mexico in 2 weeks for Full Cave. The course costs:

Full Cave Diver Course Fees - $900.00usd
Plus expenses – double rental $140us, air fills $35us, entrance fees $56us, transport $105us, certification fee $30us

Totals about $1266, would leave you only about $244 for food/lodging. You should be able to find lodging for that amount, but you might starve to death. :D

You can probably find the training a little cheaper, but the expenses can sneak up on you.

:icescream
boydski:
Hi Almog,

We're heading to Mexico in 2 weeks for Full Cave. The course costs:

Full Cave Diver Course Fees - $900.00usd
Plus expenses – double rental $140us, air fills $35us, entrance fees $56us, transport $105us, certification fee $30us

Totals about $1266, would leave you only about $244 for food/lodging. You should be able to find lodging for that amount, but you might starve to death. :D

You can probably find the training a little cheaper, but the expenses can sneak up on you.

thanks
starve to death ---- LOL :D --- thats what im afraid of

almog:
if you hahe any info regardingthe cuorses in France ill be happy for it
PM sent.

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom