Cave divers I need Info for Double

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

daehag

Registered
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Hi! Cave divers,

Anyone using Worthington LP 108s? Please let me know about your idea in trimming issues.

I'm 5' 8", 170lbs, using Dry suit with SP Jet XL. When I using Faber LP 108 with DR Manifold and DR 3" Band with H 55# wing, I was tend to sink toward to head. My BP stay on top of my hip.

I want to have SM trim with double.

Thanks and safe diving,

Daehag.

Hi! Cave divers,

Anyone using Worthington LP 108s? Please let me know about your idea in trimming issues.

I'm 5' 8", 170lbs, using Dry suit with SP Jet XL. When I using Faber LP 108 with DR Manifold and DR 3" Band with H 55# wing, I was tend to sink toward to head. My BP stay on top of my hip.

I want to have SM trim with double.

Thanks and safe diving,

Daehag.

I am 5' 8 as well and do use double Worthingtons 108's. No issues. They seemed long at first (coming from HP100's). Can't really go wrong with these. It is all about position of tanks, BP and your feet.

I am 5' 8 as well and do use double Worthingtons 108's. No issues. They seemed long at first (coming from HP100's). Can't really go wrong with these. It is all about position of tanks, BP and your feet.

Thanks, Meng_Tze,

Please tell me about your Band. Manufacturer and width?

Daehag.

2 1/2 inch bands from someone online. Can't even remember who. You will be fine with any band that matches your manifold.

Detroit Mudpuppy here on the board makes exceptional bands. I have a set on my 72's and will likely get a set to replace my OMS bands on my 108's in the future. PM him to find out about pricing if you're interested.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom