Cave of the sleeping sharks

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Good catch. I didnt see it.
I did... Commented on it yesterday on FB.

Dave, I am ready as soon as y'all will let me go!

Don, Joe, Rick, keep me in mind if you round up trips to visit them. I'd heard there was a sleeping shark cave up there a year or so ago, from a Cozumeleño with many years in these waters... Glad to know there's finally a chance to see! WooHoo!!

I am afraid you just want to get the big lion fish…might stab the shark!

We've only been there twice now, and about ready to commence regular trips. I am returning to Coz on Tuesday and will see what I can set up.

Dave

So I guess there is a steady current there, which the sharks enjoy so they don't have to keep moving to flush their gills as some species do? It's interesting how some congregate at certain stations, for cleaning or whatever reasons. I'll be looking forward to more info...?

Sallye, you're on my list. If We can get Dave to take us, we'll let you know. And I'm pretty sure you won't stab the shark.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks for the vote of confidence and the include, Don!

Dave, I solemnly promise not to poke the sharks. I haven't shot any fellow divers, even though a few have supplied me with ample provocation... I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a chance to visit them so soon!!
I could even put my English major to work and write the experience up for here and Facebook, if you'd like.

Thanks for the vote of confidence and the include, Don!

Dave, I solemnly promise not to poke the sharks. I haven't shot any fellow divers, even though a few have supplied me with ample provocation... I'll be keeping my fingers and toes crossed for a chance to visit them so soon!!
I could even put my English major to work and write the experience up for here and Facebook, if you'd like.

memestache.com_250549_1345327216.jpg

I did... Commented on it yesterday on FB.

Dave, I am ready as soon as y'all will let me go!

Don, Joe, Rick, keep me in mind if you round up trips to visit them. I'd heard there was a sleeping shark cave up there a year or so ago, from a Cozumeleño with many years in these waters... Glad to know there's finally a chance to see! WooHoo!!

Sallye,
You got it! Sounds like a good, happy people, Norte, Pez Leon hunting boat. Sleeping Sharks would be an AMAZING bonus. March cannot come soon enough. Really looking forward to hunting with ya!!!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom