Cavern Instructor Needed 4-20 / 21

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

RDP

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Here is the situation. A few us are taking Intro to Cave on 4-22. One of the guys has not been Cavern certified. No problem, our local instructor is going to Vortex Spring and will teach Cavern prior to the next class. Dates are set, reservations are made, money is spent... Yesterday, the Cavern Instructor backs out. Therefore, we need an instructor that can teach the Cavern Class, preferably at Vortex Spring.

I understand this is a long shot and there are many drawbacks. Desperate times call for desperate measures.

If you don't get a response here, you might want to try The Deco Stop.
Good luck!

Jason

You might PM Chickdiver here, or try Chris Wright at Rebreathit@aol.com.
Rick

Kenny P at TDS gets good responses from his students after they've taken his class as well. He lives close enough in the area that he may be able to help. May want to give him a try as well.

Rick Murchison:
You might PM Chickdiver here, or try Chris Wright at Rebreathit@aol.com.
Rick

I'm with you on this. I have an email in to Chris. He is the instructor for the Intro class the rest of us are taking 4-22 / 23. He is usually super fast getting back by email.

Thanks all for the responses. Chris Wright must be a heck of a guy. He is the instructor we have lined up for the Intro class. He was recommended by some guys up here in Indiana. Then, I post this on a few boards and at least one response on each recommended him. He is going to be able to do the Cavern as well. I can't wait to meet this guy.

Thanks again for the responses.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/
http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom