cayman assistance

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hi I live and work in cayman on a work permit from the US. Go with a small boat operator and let them know the skill level or your youngest daughter. I work for Petermilburnsdivecayman.com and help out on my slow days with Dusty at divenstuff. We carry no morethan 6-8 divers and offer very personal service, care and attention. My goal is customer service. This week already I did one on one with 3 newly divers on different days and stayed very close and they all appreciated my help. I even had a customer tell me she had never received better service on a dive boat. So try us out. peter has been working on island and diving for over 40 years. We offer hotel pick up. Hoping to meet with you and help your family have a safe diving trip.. Lisa PADI, NAUI, DAN, EFR instructor and mom

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom