Cayman Brac input

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Just an FYI, we are coming up on a long, holiday weekend in Cayman because Monday January 22 is Heroes Day.

This is just a guess but there may be increased local traffic in the airport flying between Grand Cayman and the Sister Islands, and some of the shops may be closed on Monday as well as Sunday.

Definitely not the defunct resort. We walked around that place. I wonder how long it will take before the Alexander hotel looks that way.

We saw something like a scrapyard / dump a while back. I am not sure if it was the same thing. It seemed uncharacteristic of the island at the time.

We are going to start looking for property on our next trip this summer.

Any realtor recommendations?
Tranquil and Island Reality both are awesome. When you look at properties avoid the salt marsh and dump on the south side. Any standing water is a mosquito nightmare and the dump is a dump. There are many beautiful homes on Brac and the South side is a beautiful area.

You can’t avoid the Hurricanes , but the point of land in the west end gets washed from all sides. My favorite areas are Stake Bay and the area around Scott’s. Areas on the top of Bluff are beautiful and become ocean front during the big hurricanes. Plus you don’t have as much salt to deal with. Good luck, Cheers

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom